Next Time On… Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha season 1, episodes 15 and 16
This article contains predictions that may constitute as spoilers for Netflix K-Drama Series Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha season 1, episodes 15 and 16.
So we’re really getting real angst for the final episode. As much as I adore Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha, it’s frustrating how it takes almost the entire season to finally see Du-Sik’s past. But since all the episodes always offer something to reflect on, I’ll let it slide. Here is where the story is up to:
- The man inside the photo that Du-Sik hides is his close senior, Jeong-U. While the woman is Seon-Ah, his wife holding their child. Jeong-U is also the person that he attends the funeral of.
- Seon-Ah is visiting Gongjin and turns out to be Sung-Hyun’s older sister!
- Hye-Jin finds out about the photo that Du-Sik hides. The couple decide to take a break from each other. She is giving him time to finally open up about himself.
- Ho-Da is unexpectedly associated with Du-Sik’s past. He is Kim Gi-Hoo’s son. He blames Du-Sik for his father’s illness.
- Hwa-Jeong and Yeong-Guk decided to start over while Cho-Hui is revealed to have fall in love with Hwa-Jeong, but chose to let it go after years of holding it in.
- Sung-Hyun asked a chance to start over with Writer Kang, and it is not only as a writer and director.
- Yoon-Gyeong and Geom-Cheol welcome a new baby and Hye-Jin is the one who delivers their baby.
Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha season 1, episodes 15 and 16 release date/time
Episode 15 will be released on October 16, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Episode 16 will air at the same time the next day.