Next Time On… The King’s Affection season 1, episodes 3 and 4 Are you ready?
This article contains predictions that may constitute as spoilers for the Netflix K-Drama series The King’s Affection season 1, episodes 3 and 4.
The King’s Affection is off to a good and promising start! Here’s where we are up to in the story.
- Lee Hwi and Dam-i are born as twins. Lee Hwi dies after being mistakenly shot as Dam-i by Ji-Woon’s father.
- Dam-i takes over Lee Hwi’s identity as the Prince to protect her life and those around her.
- Ji-Woon goes to Ming and comes back as a physician after witnessing his father’s secrets.
- The Crown Princess dies due to a disease.
- Ji-Woon and Dam-i recounter once again ten years later in the forest.
The King’s Affection season 1, episodes 3 and 4 release date/time
Episode 3 will be released on October 18, 2021. The usual time is 3:30 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Episode 4 will air at the same time the next day.