Next Time On…..Reflection of You, season 1, episode 3 and 4 Are we seeing an affair or love triangle in the next few episodes?
With Reflection of You season 1, episode 3 and 4 on the horizon, let’s reflect on what we got from the first few episodes. Heejoo’s a successful artist and essayist but is feeling empty. Is it guilt, boredom, or just angst? Then, we have the creepy and chilling Haewon who really pulls you in with her eyes. Those eyes instantly force you to listen and brings you in deep!
Haewon acts as a substitute teacher who physically assaults Heejoo’s daughter, Lisa, and apologizes but it’s clear that there’s no remorse. Her face gave it away, resulting in a much deserved slap by Heejoo. I know for a fact I wouldn’t be calm if my daughter was assaulted by a teacher, an authority figure.
In summary, episode 1 consisted of the following:
- Heejoo’s personal hell — does this foreshadow the ending? She’s throwing a case into the lake, her hands filled with blood.
- Haewon and Heejoo meet again — but it’s evident that there’s an ulterior motive from Haewon’s end and Heejoo realizes this fast
- At school, Haewon is known as ‘Mimi’ — the crazy art teacher or to Lisa, she’s a ‘crazy b*tch’
In episode 2, we learn a bit more about Haewon’s past, her husband, and much more. We realize that Lisa is in need of psychological treatment after being assaulted at school. We also learn that there’s been some history between Woojae and Heejoo, according to the flashbacks in the second episode.
Reflection of You, season 1, episode 3 and 4 release date
Episode 3 will be released on Netflix on the 20th of October 2021 and we don’t anticipate any changes in scheduling. Episode 4 will be released the day after.
Where to watch online
Reflection Of You is a Korean drama on Netflix and is available to stream on the platform (with a subscription). Viewers can watch the episode by tuning into the platform every Wednesday and Thursday.
Here are our predictions for episode 3! What do you think? All I have to say is that Heejoo and her family need to be much more aware of their surroundings — her daughter’s been assaulted, Haewon knows their whereabouts, knows Lisa’s school (despite now having a tutor), and is aware of her son too.
Are we getting the classic love triangle amongst the three? It seems implausible, considering the fact that Lisa had already been born and Woojae seems considerably younger than Heejoo and of course, he’s engaged to be married to Haewon. Because there’s an aura of familiarity between Heejoo and Woojae but they avoid it like the plague, in the presence of Haewon and in the present, Woojae is the unconscious man in the hospital. Hyungseong was at the hospital in Ireland, checking on him too so there’s a link between everyone here. Haewon seems like she’s been hurt for years and Heejoo puts on an innocent façade but is she truly innocent? But, with Korean dramas, anything can happen.
- Is Heejoo losing her son? He’s been gravitating towards his grandmother more often and maybe he senses that his mother might be in the wrong. In a preview, he tries to give Haewon a painting but Heejoo instantly puts a stop to this by taking him away from her.
- Woojae misses Heejoo, according to Haewon. Is she probing her by bringing him up?
- Woojae and Heejoo have history. In bed, she tells her husband that he totally ruined her and they are trying to look for him. He was admitted into the hospital in Ireland and Heejoo clutches a souvenir from Ireland, whilst crying about him.