This article contains predictions that may be spoilers for the Netflix K-Drama series Reflection of You season 1, episodes 5 and 6.
With Reflection of You season 1, episode 5 and 6 coming soon, let’s reflect on what we got from the first few episodes. Heejoo and Woojae ruined Haewon, but she’s bouncing back. Haewon was questioning why Woojae left her, she thought everything was her fault but she’s reflected and realized it wasn’t her. It’s not clear whether she knows about the relationship between them but it wouldn’t be a surprise if she did but acts oblivious to it.
In summary, episode 3 consisted of the following:
- Heejoo burning Woojae’s journal
- Haewon and Hyungseong meet again — but it’s clear that she has the upper hand, though Hyungseong’s the one with the money and power
- Heejoo and Haewon’s relationship — teaching her how to paint, helping her feel whole again after Lisa is away in England
In episode 4, we learn that Haewon apologizes to Lisa and more about the story behind Heejoo and Woojae’s relationship. The flashbacks showcase how Haewon has grown from a young woman who felt like she’s the reason her partner left but she thankfully grew out of that mindset.
Reflection of You season 1, episodes 5 and 6 release date
Episode 5 will be released on Netflix on the 27th of October 2021 and we don’t anticipate any changes in scheduling. Episode 6 will be released the day after.
Where to watch online
Reflection Of You is a Korean drama on Netflix and is available to stream on the platform (with a subscription). Viewers can watch the episode by tuning into the platform every Wednesday and Thursday.
Here are our predictions for episode 5! What do you think?
All I have to say is that Haewon isn’t the bad guy anymore — excluding the assault but she’s bringing the much-needed drama and slowly exposing the ills of Heejoo’s past.
- Woojae is back! They meet again at the exhibition but Heejoo didn’t expect that.
- Woojae apologizes to Haewon for leaving her but it seems like he’s over their relationship. In the preview, he tells Haewon “I came without any attachments but why haven’t you put anything aside?”
- Will Woojae and Heejoo get back together? Probably not.
- Hyungseong is in the mix somehow but we don’t know how just yet. Hopefully, the forthcoming episodes will make his affiliations much clearer.