Next Time On… Mayor of Kingstown season 1, episode 4
The latest episode of Mayor of Kingstown found Mike trying to maintain a fragile peace in the wake of a terrible tragedy. Predictably, he failed, which is likely to have considerable ramifications in Mayor of Kingstown season 1, episode 4. Here’s what went down in “Simply Murder”:
- A meth addict named Kenny inadvertently caused the deaths of his ex-wife and five-year-old son, who both burned up in the trailer where he was cooking his meth.
- In the wake of such a terrible crime, everyone from law enforcement to Kingstown’s criminal elements decided they wanted Kenny dead and were even willing to work together to bring this about.
- Mike, though, saw the folly in this. If an affiliated prisoner killed Kenny as a favour to the police, then the police would owe the gangs a lot of favours. As a last resort, Mike persuaded Kenny to turn himself in, in the hopes that he would be placed in protective custody and later sent to Death Row after a fair trial.
- When Kenny turned himself in, he was immediately taken to prison and dumped in the general population, where he was beaten and stabbed to death in full view of the guards.
Mayor of Kingstown season 1, episode 4 release date
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Paramount+ on Sunday, November 28st, 2021. It’s the second of ten total episodes airing weekly between now and Sunday, January 16th, 2022.
Where to watch Mayor of Kingstown online
As mentioned above, Mayor of Kingstown episode 4 will air exclusively on Paramount+. Since Paramount+ is still making a name for itself in the Streaming Wars, there will be many new customers signing up for the service on the strength of original shows such as this one. Membership is $4.99 or $9.99 a month (the latter is the premium package), or $49.99/$99.99 on an annual plan.
Kenny’s death is likely to have several significant repercussions, and that’s without all the things that Mike already had to worry about. Some predictions:
- Kenny’s death will have to be investigated, and the complicity of the police will have to be covered up. The responsibility for this will likely fall to Mike.
- With the gangs having killed Kenny, they’re going to want favours from the police. With Mike the go-between, the responsibility for brokering these favors will also probably fall to him.
- Iris, the woman Milo has enlisted to manipulate Mike, will likely make an appearance sooner rather than later.
- With Kyle’s wife pregnant, he can’t continue helping Mike out or being openly corrupt, so his efforts to better embody the idea of law and order are likely to backfire on him and his family.