Next Time On… The King’s Affection season 1, episodes 15 and 16 What's going to happen next?
This article contains predictions that may constitute as spoilers for the Netflix K-Drama series The King’s Affection season 1, episodes 15 and 16.
We’re approaching the end of The King’s Affection. Although the progress is quite slow, and there’s not quite a diversity written for all the characters, it’s been a charming performance by Park Eun-Bin. Here’s what happens with the characters:
- Lee Hwi officially becomes the King of Joseon after her father’s death.
- Ji-Woon finally knows Lee Hwi’s real identity and the two finally share a kiss.
- Seok-Jo finds out about Lee Hwi’s acupuncture marks on the back of her neck.
- Lee Hwi’s half family, Prince Jahyeon and his mother and grandfather, are being framed as the King’s murderer and banished from the Palace by Lord Sangheon
- The Queen knows about Lee Hwi’s identity
- Commander Yoon and Lee Hwi conduct a plan to bring Lord Sangheon down by revealing his private army and attempt of murder to the King
- Hyun confronts the truth to Ji-Woon about his feeling towards Lee Hwi and how he knows her identity all along
- Ga-On finally knows his father’s grave
The King’s Affection season 1, episodes 15 and 16 release date/time
Episode 15 will be released on November 29, 2021. The usual time is 3:30 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.) Episode 16 will air at the same time the next day.