Next Time On… The Wheel of Time season 1, episode 7 – “The Dark Along the Ways””
This article contains predictions for the Amazon series The Wheel of Time season 1, episode 7, “The Dark Along with the Ways.”
The latest episode of The Wheel of Time found the Aes Sedai coming close to the political chess match of Game of Thrones, to which many compare it. The rival Aes Sedai, color Red versus color Blue (and those damn Color Green’s always trying to do the right thing). Here’s how it played out:
- Liandrin (Red Aes Sedai) was about to receive her penance from Mother, the leader of the Aes Sedai, when she had a novel idea — throw Moiraine under the bus. Since Mother was once blue herself, so maybe she was showing favoritism. She orders Moiraine to tell her what she has been doing the past two years but refuses. Mother calls her back tomorrow to decide her penance. Of course, she gets all about Liandrin.
The Wheel of Time season 1, episode 7 release date/time
The Wheel of Time season 1, episode 7, will be released on December 17, 2021, at midnight PT, exclusively on Amazon Prime.
Where to watch online
As mentioned above, The Wheel of Time season 1, episode 7, can be watched exclusively on Amazon Prime. The streaming platform is available with a free subscription with an annual Amazon Prime subscription costing $99.99 a year. New customers can get a 30-day free trial.
Predictions for episode 7
The Wheel of Time is a complex series to make predictions for, but we will give it a shot! I’d love to hear your predictions in the comment section below!
- Since Mat stayed behind, is he up to something? Perhaps he is going to return to locate the red dagger? Since, remember, Moiraine told Rand to keep a close eye on him because there is darkness inside him. Look for Mat to find Logain, and he perhaps could be the one to free him from eternal prison solitude.
- Also, since power is the currency in The Wheel of Time, and a significant theme in this series is taken from the books, will Liandrin use Mat as a pawn to further denigrate Moiraine or perhaps increase the power of her own?
- Last week we predicted that Alanna might betray Moiraine, and she did, in a way. She stood up for Liandrin instead of letting her take her punishment, to the chagrin of her best friend. This allowed the Red Aes Sedai a narrow opening to save herself and throw her rival under the bus. Could this be part of a long and calculated move by Alanna?
- As they enter the Eye of the World and look for the pool of Sadien, be ready for a return of the Trolloc army.
- Finally, who is the Dragon Reborn? Nynave is the most powerful. Egwene seems like the noblest but has limited channeling ability. It better not be Mat because if he is, he is the Dragon Reborn on the side of the Dark Order, in my opinion. Perrin appears to have the power of the Wolves. Yet, strangely, Rand’s one without any powers on display- could he be the Dragon Reborn?