Next Time On… The Expanse season 6, episode 3
This article contains predictions for Amazon’s The Expanse season 6, episode 3.
There’s plenty of moving parts in season 6, and episode 2 certainly lays down the foundation to something bigger. Hopefully, we will be treated to a grand finale. Here is where we are up to so far:
- We return to the planet in the Laconia system in Ring #673. The young girl is upset as a bird has died. Her parents are worried about something that is being built in orbit.
- Bobbie joins the Rocinante crew and has a mission for them that Avasarala has organized. The mission is to infiltrate the spotter ship (The Azure Dragon) and obtain the data. This is vital to bringing down Marco Inaros’s operations.
- Filip Inaros is released from a prison cell by his father after he shot and killed his best friend. The relationship between father and son is still fractured.
- Drummer hands Michio over to Walker, but she learns of supply depots owned by Marco Inaros; she asks Walker to share the locations. She feels a big prize for her crew.
- The Rocinante crew managed to successfully capture The Azure Dragon and obtain all the data that could help stop Marco Inaros.
- Marco learns that The Azure Dragon is captured, but he does not seem phased that war will be coming to them sooner rather than later.
The Expanse season 1, episode 3 release date/time
Episode 3 will be released on December 24, 2021. The usual time is 12 am-midnight PST.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch The Expanse season 6, episode 3 on Amazon Prime at the date and time mentioned above. You will need to be an Amazon Prime member to watch the episodes.
Episode 3 predictions and questions
- In episode 2, Holden looks at irregular transits through the ring and wants Bobbie to help him look into it. What will he find? He believes this is linked to the stolen protomolecule taken off Fred Johnson.
- Holden appears to have welcomed Peaches as part of the crew, but will Bobbie accept that?
- Marco Inaros does not seem phased at recent developments — what will he do to try and trap his enemy? In the past, he’s always managed to find ways to try to trap people.
- We suspect that the relevance of the planet in the Laconia system will become more relevant as the season progresses. It will be tidbits for now.
- We still believe that Filip Inaros will be a big player in bringing down Marco Inaros.
- How does Drummer and her crew play into all this? With Drummer wanting to infiltrate Free Navy supply depots, it wouldn’t surprise us if she manages to merge into the ROCI’s plans.