Next time on… Bulgasal: Immortal Souls season 1, episodes 3 and 4
This article contains predictions that may constitute as spoilers for the Netflix K-Drama series Bulgasal: Immortal Souls season 1, episodes 3 and 4.
- Hwal, who is presumed to have been cursed from birth, is taken over by Bulgasal.
- Now, he searches for the reincarnated woman who is responsible for this.
- The woman, who appears to be Min Sang-un, has been found by Bulgasal, 15 years after he killed her family.
Here is a quote for the end of episode 2:
Sang-un explains that she is living in hiding now, as her twin instructed 15 years ago, but tells Sang-yeon that she cannot remember one potentially important detail that came after that. To stick a pin in a sober pin in proceedings, Bulgasal appears outside the door, and the episode ends with close-ups of both subjects’ faces.
Bulgasal: Immortal Souls episodes 3 and 4 release date/time
Episode 3 will be released on December 25, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Episode 4 will air at the same time the next day.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Bulgasal: Immortal Souls episodes 3 and 4 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 3 and 4 predictions/spoilers
- Bulgasal and Min Sang-un will meet, their fates once again intertwined.
- We will get more details as to whether she is indeed the woman Bulgasal seeks.
- Potentially, Min Sang-un will come out of hiding once she encounters the person she has been hiding from.
- We may find out what happened to Sang-un’s younger sibling.
- We will find out Bulgasal’s true intentions, and whether they are indeed murderous ones.
What do you think will happen in Bulgasal: Immortal Souls episodes 3 and 4? Comment below.