This article contains predictions for Amazon’s The Expanse season 6, episode 4.
We reach the halfway point of season 6, and there’s still so much to be answered, but the stakes are getting higher as we venture towards a grand finale. Here is where we are up to so far:
- The girl from Laconia (Kara) finds her broken drone fixed in the jungle. She also sees that the creature she keeps encountering has revived her dead bird. However, when she gets home, it seems her brother is heavily wounded.
- Marco Inaros and the Free Navy abandoned the Ceres Station, leaving them to need food and supplies. The Combined Fleet, led by Avasarala, has no choice but to help them out, despite taking the war to Marco.
- Filip is concerned that media reporting is calling the Free Navy “cowards” and confronts his after Marco about it. Marco tells him that they will always fight in the dark.
- Drummer and her crew are still tracking down Marco’s supply depots.
- Marco’s Free Navy ships find the Rocinante en route to the Ceres Station. Marco wants to take the opportunity and asks his crew to attack. Filip fires the torpedoes, but Holden and his team manage to dodge them effectively. As tensions heighten, the Rocinante have an opportunity to destroy Marco and his crew. Bobbie fires the missile, but Holden secretly disarms the torpedo, making it a dud. He wants Marco as a prisoner, not a martyr.
- Marco blames Filip for their failure to destroy the Rocinante, but Filip returns the statement, calling his father a failure.
- As episode 3 ends, Marco receives an update on the testing at the rings, and he smiles.
The Expanse season 1, episode 4 release date/time
Episode 4 will be released on December 31, 2021. The usual time is 12 am-midnight PST.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch The Expanse season 6, episode 4 on Amazon Prime at the date and time mentioned above. You will need to be an Amazon Prime member to watch the episodes.
Episode 4 predictions and questions
- Is Kara’s brother dead? Will she attempt to use the animal from the jungle to revive him?
- What’s happening at Ceres Station? There were explosions while Monica was reporting. We expect to learn the truth behind this attack.
- We expect a full-on violent confrontation between Filip and Marco as the relationship between father and son has broken down.
- Will Bobbie discover that Holden disabled the torpedo that could have destroyed Marco and his crew? What were Holden’s real reasons for doing this — was it to prevent Marco from becoming a martyr, or was he thinking of Naomi’s son Filip?
- While there was an update on the rings, we expect the story to develop around this in episodes 5 and 6.