This article contains predictions for Amazon’s The Expanse season 6, episode 5.
We have moved over the halfway point of season 6, and there’s still so much to be answered, but the stakes are getting higher as we venture towards a grand finale. Here is where we are up to so far:
- Kara grieves over her brother but then appears to be on a mission again and wheels his dead body outside in the dark of the night.
- On the Ceres Station, loyalists for the Free Navy appear resilient and stand their ground. Avasarala is struggling to deal with the humanitarian crisis.
- Amos finds out from Peaches that Holden disabled the torpedo that could have ended Marco Inaros, and he’s furious. Naomi is not happy too. Bobbie does not know yet. Holden states that he did not keep the torpedo armed because he refuses to kill Naomi’s son Filip.
- Marco and his crew recover from their encounter with the Rocinante. The commander is worried that Marco is losing his way and wants Filip to support her father.
- Drummer and her family infiltrate Marco Inaros’s supply depots, but it comes with casualties; Josep loses an arm due to a bad injury. However, Drummer feels fearless after this mission, and she sends a message to Marco via the media afterward.
- As the episode ends, Filip is furious that crew members are less enthusiastic about the Free Navy and serves a passionate rallying cry, cementing his position and supporting his father.
The Expanse season 6, episode 5 release date/time
Episode 5 will be released on January 7, 2022. The usual time is 12 am-midnight PST.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch The Expanse season 6, episode 5 on Amazon Prime at the date and time mentioned above. You will need to be an Amazon Prime member to watch the episodes.
Episode 5 predictions and questions
- Does Kara believe she can bring her brother back to life with the creature in the jungle?
- We expect a rebellion to Avasarala’s humanitarian efforts on Ceres Station from within the U.N.
- Will Bobbie find out that Holden disabled the torpedo?
- With Drummer now fearless, we expect her to stop hiding and face Marco Inaros head-on.
- We expect a passionate reunion between Marco and his on Filip after recent tensions.