Next Time On… The Expanse season 6, episode 6, the finale
This article contains predictions for Amazon’s The Expanse season 6, episode 6, the finale.
We have made it — the final ever episode of The Expanse is upon us, and while many fans will be bitterly disappointed that the story was shunned into a 6-episode final season, at least the creators had their chance to deliver closure — here’s a brief overview of what happened in the penultimate chapter:
- In the Laconia system, the young girl Kara brings her brother back to life by bringing his deceased body to the creature in the jungle. However, her brother looks strange.
- Martian forces are attacked by rail guns attached to the Ring station owned by the Free Navy. It leaves Avasarala no choice but to consider all-out war and ease Ceres Station’s humanitarian efforts.
- Drummer arrives at Ceres Station for food and aid. She makes sure that Josep is giving the medical attention for his severed arm. She has to leave Josep and Michio behind to concentrate on war efforts against Marco Inaros.
- Filip researches his friend’s brother and learns that he has died.
- Naomi and Holden retrieve new data on the transits through the Rings — the more the rings are used, the more risk is put on the lives of everyone. He thinks they should convince Marco Inaros that the risk is fundamental to all of them, but Avasarala thinks Holden is being naive and they should focus on war efforts.
- Naomi tells Drummer that Belters and Inners should work together to defeat Marco Inaros, which brings an emotional reunion between both women as differences are put aside.
- As episode 5 ends, Avasarala and Drummer agree that Inners and Belters should work together to bring down Marco Inaros in a historic moment.
The Expanse season 6, episode 6 (finale) release date/time
Episode 6 will be released on January 14, 2022. The usual time is 12 am-midnight PST.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch The Expanse season 6, episode 6 (finale) on Amazon Prime at the date and time mentioned above. You will need to be an Amazon Prime member to watch the episodes.
Episode 6 finale predictions and questions
- With only one episode left, the relevancy of Kara and her reincarnated brother by the creatures will become apparent in the finale.
- Expect all-out war — this is the final ever episode, and it would be surprising if the creators did not have plenty of action in mind.
- Who will win? Marco Inaros and the Free Navy or the united forces against him. It’s possible that Holden’s theory on the Ring will take more importance as the episode gets closer to the end. Maybe it’s not about who wins.
- Expect a significant character death, but who? Comment below your predictions.