Next Time On… The Cleaning Lady season 1, episode 3 – “Legacy”
In the latest episode of The Cleaning Lady, Thony was forced into a couple of very difficult positions. While she was able to navigate her way out of them, at least for now, her long-term future is looking rather bleak, though we’ll have to wait two weeks for The Cleaning Lady season 1, episode 3, titled “Legacy”, to reveal what’s going on with her in the short-term. Here’s where we stand:
The Cleaning Lady season 1, episode 2 recap:
- Luca’s medical condition worsened, leading Thony to turn to Arman for help.
- This happened just as Garrett and the FBI were taking an increasing interest in Thony, and allowed the Feds to gather enough evidence of a cozy relationship to strongarm Thony into being a confidential informant.
- Thony was able to win over Arman’s employer, Hayak, by identifying which of his men was secretly stealing from a shipment of weapons intended for the Armenians.
- Fiona told Thony and then subsequently her son, Chris, that he was also undocumented.
The Cleaning Lady season 1, episode 3 release date:
“Legacy” is slated to premiere at 9 p.m. ET on January 24, 2022.
Where to watch The Cleaning Lady online:
Preview and predictions:
Here’s an official synopsis for The Cleaning Lady episode 3:
Thony is given a dire ultimatum by Garrett that could compromise her son’s access to medical treatment. Arman is tasked with collecting large “donations” for Hayak’s daughter’s wedding, calling into question his real role within the family. Meanwhile, a rift forms between Fiona and her son, Chris, when a secret is revealed that has major consequences for his future, sending Fiona into a spiral as she tries to find a solution.
Some predictions and observations:
- It seems like we might meet Arman’s wife?
- Luca’s condition is obviously going to continue to worsen and complicate, mostly to force Thony into ever more compromising positions.
- Fi and Chris will apparently struggle to reconcile after the revelation about his status.
- The conflict that we’re obviously building towards is whether or not Thony will rat Arman out to the FBI. Given how American authorities have been depicted thus far, though, it’s very unlikely that The Cleaning Lady will come down on the side of the government.