This article contains predictions for Hulu series Pam & Tommy Season 1 Episode 4.
The third episode of Hulu’s Pam & Tommy depicted Rand and Miltie’s quest to fund their distribution of the tape, while Pamela struggles with her career:
- Gauthier and Miltie shop financiers but without a release, no one will distribute the tape. Rand visits his ex, which inspires him to sell the tape online. They still need money, but find a shady mob boss who will back the tape’s distribution. They have everything in place and are ready to start selling.
- Re-connecting with his ex and selling the tape but Rand is in a good mood and he is finally able to finish his divorce.
- Pamela has her monologue on Baywatch cut. She expresses her desire to be a multifaceted figure, and how she just wants to please people. But she is still seen only as a sex object.
- Pamela and Tommy try to get pregnant. At the end of the episode, the pregnancy test comes back positive.
Pam & Tommy Season 1 Episode 4 release date
The next episode of Pam & Tommy will release on February 9th on Hulu. The first three episodes of the eight-episode miniseries dropped on February 2nd, followed by weekly releases of future episodes. Internationally the show is released on Disney +, and Star+ in Latin America.
Where to watch
Pam & Tommy is available on Hulu in the US. Hulu costs $6.99 a month (or $69.99 a year with an annual plan) with ads and $12.99 without and is available within other streaming plans and with live TV.
This episode jumped around in time a bit but mostly focused on Rand and Pamela in 1995 after Rand stole the sex tape.
- As Rand’s future looks bright, it’s likely that he and Miltie might run into some complications and setbacks, particularly with someone finding out that they are behind the website.
- But first, they will experience some success, as the tape becomes a hit on the web.
- Meanwhile Pamela’s career will likely flounder, given how things were going in episode 3, and her pregnancy could definitely be a catalyst for that.
You can watch this series with a subscription to Hulu.