This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series The Afterparty season 1, episode 5.
In the most recent episode of The Afterparty, Chelsea got interviewed by Detective Danner and explained her reasons for attending the reunion. Where she dropped quite a few bombshells! Here is what went down in The Afterparty season 1, episode 4, “Chelsea”:
- Aniq listens in on Chelsea’s interview with Detective Danner.
- Chelsea reveals she came to the reunion to seek revenge.
- She intends to roofie Xavier and sell nude images of him to TMZ.
- Chelsea and Brett had an affair, which led to the end of his marriage to Zoe.
- Chelsea discloses that she received several threatening messages throughout the night.
- Aniq was accidentally roofied by Chelsea
- Chelsea decides not to get her revenge on Xavier. In return, Chelsea gains the closure she had been chasing.
The Afterparty season 1, episode 5 release date
The next episode, titled “High School,” is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, February 11th, 2022. It’s the fifth of eight total episodes airing weekly between now and Friday, February 25th, 2022.
Where to watch online
The Afterparty will air exclusively on Apple TV+. Based on a US subscription, the streaming app will cost $4.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial for new users. But there is also an annual subscription for $49.99. If you are in the UK, the cost is also the same, although obviously, it will be in GBP instead.
Whilst it’s likely that Aniq will be at the center of the drama, so could everyone else. The title, the only one which isn’t the name of one of the leading characters, may suggest that there won’t be a particular character taking a certain focus. Here are some predictions:
- Firstly, the episode could have a completely different set-up to the previous episodes.
- Aniq will attempt (and possibly succeed) at clearing his name.
- Chelsea will no longer have a central story, and as a result, the focus will be on other characters.
- The title (“High School”) could suggest that there could be heavy references to the past. That could be in the form of the plot or even through the use of flashbacks.
- Finally, Jennifer #2 could be found!