This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Forecasting Love and Weather season 1, episodes 3 and 4.
Forecasting Love and Weather shares the Netflix K-Drama weekend spot with Twenty-Five Twenty-One so the battle for ratings and viewership will be heating up as both stories unfold week by week. Here’s what happened in the latest episode:
- Ha-kyung is distraught after finding out about her fiance’s (Ki-jun) affair with Reporter Chae. She considers the overseas role at the World Meteorological Organisation in Switzerland.
- After a weather press conference, Ki-jun argues with Ha-kyung about the split of assets and finances. Si-woo helps pull Ha-kyung away from the conversation.
- Reporter Chae is annoyed at Si-woo for being assigned to the same office as her because she doesn’t want Ki-jun to know that they used to live together.
- Si-woo talks to Ha-kyung about how they are both victims of the same affair (between Reporter Chae and Ki-jun). Si-woo believes Ha-kyung should not take the job in Switzerland to avoid her ex.
- Later on in the episode, Si-woo proves his worth and brings a promising theory to the drop in temperatures due to thawing ice in the sea.
- Ha-kyung and Ki-jun argue intensely and publically at work. Ha-kyung reveals the split of finances and assets due to her contributing more and then drops the bombshell that she will not be moving to Switzerland as she’s taking the director role.
- After the commotion at work, Si-woo invites Ha-kyung for a drink. The pair enjoy each other’s company, and Ha-kyung opens up about her heartbreak. However, while both drunk, they hook up and sleep together. Ha-kyung is shocked the next morning.
Forecasting Love and Weather season 1, episodes 3 and 4 release date/time
Forecasting Love and Weather season 1, episode 3 will be released on February 19, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. Episode 4 will be released at the same time the next day. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Forecasting Love and Weather season 1, episodes 3 and 4 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to JTBC every Saturday and Sunday at 22:30 (KST).
Episodes 3 and 4 predictions/spoilers
Based on the preview:
- Si-woo will continue to make strides in the workplace, but this time, it will feel awkward for Ha-kyung after they slept together.
- Ji-kun will ignore an order from Ha-kyung at work which will cause further tensions with the ex-couple.
- Si-woo will ask Ha-kyung directly if she has feelings for her, but will he admit his feelings too?