This article contains predictions for the Hulu series Pam & Tommy Season 1 Episode 6.
Pam & Tommy’s fifth episode saw the fast spread of the sex tape. Here’s what happened:
- The tape is spreading fast on the net and Pamela is unable to stop it. She’s doing press for Barb Wire, her movie, and her publicist is worried this would impact the movie’s success.
- The owner of Penthouse magazine gets his hands on the tape and decides to print it, despite Pam & Tommy suing him.
- This catches the attention of an LA Times reporter and the story goes nationwide, making it into Jay Leno’s late night opening monologue.
- Pamela is called for a deposition, without Lee.
- Tommy Lee is worried about his declining career, but less worried about the sex tape than his wife.
Pam & Tommy Season 1 Episode 6 release date
The next episode of Pam & Tommy will release on February 23rd on Hulu. The first three episodes of the eight-episode miniseries dropped on February 2nd, followed by weekly releases of future episodes. Internationally the show is released on Disney +, Star+ in Latin America.
Where to watch
Pam & Tommy is available on Hulu in the US. Hulu costs $6.99 a month (or $69.99 a year with an annual plan) with ads and $12.99 without, and is available within other streaming plans and with live TV.
Following on from their lawsuit I predict that next episode:
- Pamela will testify in court about the release of the tape.
- We might get the movie release, or at least some backlash during the promotional tour regarding the tape. Potentially her career at Baywatch may be threatened.
- Tommy Lee and Pamela’s relationship has had some rough patches these last few episodes, so it’s likely that more division will occur.
- Hopefully, we will check back in with Rand, who may have atoned for his actions, or at least be treating Erica well.
- Finally, Fred Hechinger’s character Seth Warkovsky will get involved, using the internet to distribute the tape even further.
You can watch this series with a subscription to Hulu.