This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Suspicion season 1, episode 5.
The fourth episode of Suspicion was incredible. There was a lot at stake, with Natalie and Sean faced with risky situations. All of the suspects were together for the first time, but one key character died. Here’s what went down in Suspicion episode 4.
- Eddie gets questioned. And released.
- Eddie finds Aadesh, and they decide to track the other suspects.
- Natalie hands over money to Sean, only to be shot as a result. But she was wearing a vest, and Sean escapes arrest. (Did Sean know she was wearing a vest?)
- Katherine writes a public statement. Although, it’s not enough for the kidnappers.
- Tara, Aadesh, Natalie, Monique, and Eddie get kidnapped.
- After that, Sean saves them. But Monique gets shot dead.
- Finally, the suspects flee together.
Suspicion season 1, episode 5 release date/time
The next episode titled “What Does a Kidnapper Look Like?”, is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, February 25th, 2022 at midnight PT. It’s the fifth of eight total episodes airing weekly between now and Friday, March 18th, 2022.
Where to watch
Suspicion will air exclusively on AppleTV+. Based on a US subscription, the streaming app will cost $4.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial for new users. But there is also an annual subscription for $49.99. If you are in the UK, the cost is also the same, although obviously, it will be in GBP instead.
Katherine told her truth, but it wasn’t enough, whilst an attempt to capture Sean failed, and in turn, he was able to save the fellow suspects from possible death. Here are some predictions for episode five:
- I think that in the next episode we’ll learn that Sean is on the same side as the suspects.
- It’s pretty much a guarantee, but Sean and the suspects will have to work together to escape the police.
- There’s something dodgy with Scott. I don’t trust him at all. It is possible that he’s not one of the good guys, and instead, is involved with the kidnapping?
- Katherine will pile more pressure on the police force, and so will cause a lot of tension in London.
- Are one of the suspects involved with the kidnapping? I’m not so sure. I’m beginning to suspect if they’re all being set up for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.