This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series The Afterparty season 1, episode 7.
The sixth episode of The Afterparty focused on Zoe’s version of events during the reunion and the subsequent afterparty at Xavier’s penthouse. Here’s what went down in The Afterparty season 1, episode 6:
- Zoe recalls to Detective Danner what happened the night that Xavier died.
- Yasper and Aniq listen in from their phone, which is on low battery.
- Zoe reveals she still views Xavier as a weirdo.
- She also seemingly rules herself out of being Xavier’s murderer.
- Zoe and Chelsea talk through their problems.
- Detective Culp calls his superior and has Detective Danner shut down.
The Afterparty season 1, episode 7 release date/time
The next episode, titled “Danner”, is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, February 25th, 2022 at midnight PT. It’s the seventh of eight total episodes airing weekly between now and Friday, March 4th, 2022.
Where to watch
The Afterparty will air exclusively on Apple TV+. Based on a US subscription, the streaming app will cost $4.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial for new users. But there is also an annual subscription for $49.99. If you are in the UK, the cost is also the same, although obviously, it will be in GBP instead.
As the episode is titled “Danner” it looks like she will be at the center of attention in the seventh episode. Although, unlike the other characters who had an episode named after them, Detective Danner, at least up to now, isn’t considered to be a suspect in Xavier’s murder. Will the episode change that thought? Here are some predictions:
- I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, maybe this will be the episode that Jennifer #2 is finally found? But probably not, I’m going to claim she’ll get found in the finale.
- Detective Danner will get one over on Detective Culp and get him fired, or at least, demoted.
- Is Zoe’s speech “Tell the story… none of us did this” a massive hint towards the killer’s identity?
- Killer prediction: I’m sticking with my theory from the previous episode and saying that one, if not both, of the Jennifers, killed Xavier. Additionally, I’m wondering whether they killed him because he got them pregnant.