This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Forecasting Love and Weather season 1, episodes 5 and 6.
Forecasting Love and Weather is doing well with its story on weather and romance. It’s easy to appreciate the metaphorical sentiments the series brings as it links weather conditions to the blossoming love between the two leads. Here’s where we are up to so far:
- At the start of episode 4, it looks like Si-woo has been rejected by Ha-kyung.
- There’s dark fog in episode 4, which causes a horrible car crash on a highway. The attention turns to the weather station. Ha-kyung feels they gave enough warning.
- Colleagues believe Si-woo is dating someone secretly after seeing him at a restaurant and acting suspiciously. One colleague believes he’s dating someone from work.
- Due to their night of passion, Si-woo and Ha-kyung act awkwardly with each other at work.
- Chae Yu-jin writes an article criticizing the weather station on their coverage of fog, which angers Ha-kyung. Ki-jun is also angry at Reporter Chae, feeling she does not have enough knowledge to publish an article like that. Ki-jun asks Ha-kyung to write an article refuting the claims.
- Ki-jun reveals to Reporter Chae that he knows about her romantic past with Si-woo.
- At the end of episode 4, it’s revealed that Ha-kyung did not reject Si-woo, and they are dating secretly. She warns Si-woo that if anyone at work finds out, their romance is over.
- At the end of episode 4, Si-woo receives a call and he looks worried as he answered it.
Forecasting Love and Weather season 1, episodes 5 and 6 release date/time
Forecasting Love and Weather season 1, episode 5 will be released on February 26, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. Episode 6 will be released at the same time the next day. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Forecasting Love and Weather season 1, episodes 5 and 6 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to JTBC every Saturday and Sunday at 22:30 (KST).
Episodes 5 and 6 predictions/spoilers
- Based on the preview, there’s a hint that Ki-jun knows about Ha-kyung’s romance with Si-woo, but this could be a trick with the editing.
- Who did Si-woo receive a call from? Surely we’ll find out in episode 5.
- Will any colleagues find out about Ha-kyung and Si-woo? If they keep acting weird around each other at work then expect fireworks.
- We expect criticism aimed at the weather station to increase, especially after the dark fog incident and the damning article by Reporter Chae.