Next Time On… Twenty-Five Twenty-One season 1, episodes 5 and 6
This article contains predictions that may constitute spoilers for the Netflix K-Drama series Twenty-Five Twenty-One season 1, episodes 5 and 6.
Rapidly developing, Twenty-Five Twenty-One is already becoming a must-see drama. Chock full of character development and plot progression this week, it’s easy to get a bit muddled. If you are, here’s a quick rundown:
- Hee-do has a chance to compete at the national team, and completed an intense training programme put together by coach Yang.
- Yi-jin and Hee-do are strengthening their bond, complementing each other with ease.
- Yu-rim and Hee-do have now firmly established a rivalry.
- Ji-woong and Yu-rim are advancing in their own potential romance.
Here’s an excerpt from the ending of episode 4:
When we cut back to the gym, Hee-do discusses her mental fortitude, as well as her dreams to make the national team. It impresses Yi-jin, who says he wishes he could take her strong-minded will from her, and that it’s this quality that makes him miss her when he’s weak. At that moment, the lights go out, and when Yi-jin makes room for a flash of green light, a moving pep talk is delivered. “Why do you root for me?,” Hee-do then asks. “Because you give me hope, and I want more for you” is the response, a succinct statement that draws the episode to a neat close.
Twenty-Five Twenty-One season 1, episodes 5 and 6 release date/time
Twenty-Five Twenty-One season 1, episode 5 will be released on February 26, 2022. The usual time is 2:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Twenty-Five Twenty-One season 1, episode 6 will air at the same time the next day, February 27.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Twenty-Five Twenty-One episodes 5 and 6 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 5 and 6 predictions/spoilers
- Ji-woong and Yu-rim are forced to addressed their changing relationship.
- Hee-do and Yi-jin’s friendship further starts to turn into something more.
- Hee-do successfully reaches the national team.
- Seung-wan continues to try and win favour with Yi-jin.