The latest episode of The Walking Dead established a new normal for the Alexandrians in the Commonwealth while also hinting at some of the conflicts that’ll presumably define the remainder of the season. The Walking Dead season 11, episode 11 will likely flesh out some of these ideas while hopefully providing a bit more explanation about where certain characters are, how much time has elapsed between episodes, and how things are going to progress. Here’s what we learned:
- Most of the Alexandrians have settled in the Commonwealth with new jobs to help pay the bills.
- Pamela Milton’s son Sebastian continues to be a thorn in everyone’s sides.
- The kids all want to remain in the Commonwealth, even after Alexandria has been repaired.
- Ezekiel is still ill and is perhaps lying about his condition for Carol’s sake.
- There seems to be a burgeoning resistance movement that is rising up against the Commonwealth’s elites and higher-ups.
The Walking Dead season 11, episode 11 release date
The next episode is slated to release on February 27, 2022, at 9 pm ET, on AMC. New episodes are available early on AMC+.
Where to watch online
Since The Walking Dead is such a popular and longstanding show, there are many different ways to check out the latest episode. The most efficient for die-hard fans is, obviously, an AMC+ subscription, which allows you to view the episode a week before everyone else. Using AMC’s app or website, the episode can be live-streamed at the date and time above when it officially airs, and anyone else can access the episode via a litany of live TV streaming platforms such as Spectrum, Sling TV, DirecTV, Fubo TV, Philo TV, Xfinity, Apple TV, and YouTube TV.
Predictions and preview:
“New Haunts” raised a lot of potential questions about where the show is going — and what might be happening elsewhere — so let’s do some speculating:
- Maggie and Aaron were curiously missing from this episode. A conversation Daryl had with Judith implied that Alexandria was being rebuilt, so perhaps they remained behind to help with the efforts.
- There was a fan theory floating around a while ago that Pamela Milton’s assistant is really the one in charge and Milton herself is just a figurehead — it’ll be interesting to see if anything is done with this idea.
- I think it’s a safe bet to assume that there really is a revolt on the horizon. Expect rebellion to heat up a little, and in the process, one assumes we’ll get to see the extent of the Commonwealth’s injustices.
- Judging by the promo video, it seems like Eugene is going to get a fair amount of focus, and he’s investigating Stephanie’s disappearance.