This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Suspicion season 1, episode 6.
In the fifth episode of Suspicion, the five suspects flee the scene of Monique’s death and hide out in a house within the woods. Tensions fly, and secrets get revealed. Here’s what went down in Suspicion episode 5.
- Natalie attempts suicide. Although, Sean questions whether the act was just for show.
- Aadesh reveals he hacked Cooper Newman to gain an interview.
- The suspects decide to go to America.
- After the neighbor alerts the authorities, the suspects flee from their location.
- Eddie contacts an unknown person on a hidden phone.
Suspicion season 1, episode 6 release date/time
The next episode titled “Be the Gray Man”, is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, March 4th, 2022 at midnight PT. It’s the sixth of eight total episodes airing weekly between now and Friday, March 18th, 2022.
Where to watch
Suspicion will air exclusively on AppleTV+. Based on a US subscription, the streaming app will cost $4.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial for new users. But there is also an annual subscription for $49.99. If you are in the UK, the cost is also the same, although obviously, it will be in GBP instead.
The five suspects are fleeing to their next location, with America the likely destination. But will they be able to get there without the knowledge of the authorities? Here are some predictions:
- Despite Sean’s standoffish nature, I still believe that he will be one of the “good guys”.
- Similarly, despite Eddie’s text message at the end of episode five, I don’t believe that he will be the main mole of Suspicion.
- Contrastingly, I strongly believe that FBI agent Scott is involved with the kidnapping.
- Speaking of, will the kidnapping turn out to be a ruse in an attempt to gain more support for Katherine? As we haven’t seen a large amount of Katherine, could she be the type of person who would purposely create a situation that would better her public image?
- Even though Suspicion is hinting that one of the five suspects is working directly with the kidnapping, I’m not sure that’ll be the case. But, then again, that’s probably because I love the five suspects, and I kinda don’t want any of them to be playing us.