This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Forecasting Love and Weather season 1, episodes 7 and 8.
Forecasting Love and Weather continues to prove that it’s a worthy story, adding in twists and turns in a subtle but enjoyable way. It doesn’t feel predictable despite the obvious romance genre. Here’s where we are up to so far after episode 6:
- At first, Ha-kyung and Si-woo were confused and made assumptions about why they were both at the motel. Si-woo was visibly jealous to find Ha-kyung at the establishment with Um Dong-ha, even though she was only helping the intoxicated man.
- Si-woo is asked to move out of the training center, making him temporarily homeless.
- Si-woo comes clean with Ha-kyung and tells her he was at the motel to give his father money. His father is a drunk and is using his son for money.
- The father of Si-woo meets Ha-kyung, and he asks her for money, believing that they are in a romance with each other.
- Ha-kyung’s mother falls sick due to dehydration, so Ha-kyung has to care for her at the hospital.
- Si-woo gives his father his entire savings.
- Si-woo apologizes to Ha-kyung about his father’s behavior.
- Ha-kyung asks Si-woo to promise that she will be the first person to know when he stops loving her. She then asks Si-woo if they can live together.
- The episode ends with Chae Yu-jin asking Ki-jun to delay their marriage registration.
Forecasting Love and Weather season 1, episodes 7 and 8 release date/time
Forecasting Love and Weather season 1, episode 7 will be released on March 5, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. Episode 8 will be released at the same time the next day. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Forecasting Love and Weather season 1, episodes 7 and 8 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to JTBC every Saturday and Sunday at 22:30 (KST).
Episodes 7 and 8 predictions/spoilers
- Why does Chae Yu-jin want to delay the marry registration with Ki-jun? Does she still love Si-woo? Expect more answers and expect Ki-jun not to react kindly to her request.
- Will Si-woo move in with Ha-kyung? It seems like a quick move for the loving couple, but it also makes sense considering Si-woo doesn’t have a place to stay.
- There’s history that needs solving between Ha-kyung and her mother. Her mother wants Ha-kyung to be around more, but there’s undoubtedly resistance.
- How will Si-woo deal with his father? Expect this situation to get worse before it gets better.