This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episodes 3 and 4.
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3 is proving to be the most bonkers so far, so absolutely anything can happen next week. Here’s what happened in the last episode:
- Ji-a is possessed by her grandfather, and she attacks Dong-mi. The possessed Ji-a reveals that Dong-mi killed her husband, so A-mi and Pi-young want to prove that is true.
- Song Won dies in childbirth! And Sa-hyeon and his family are devastated and in shock.
- Park Hae-ryun is suffering from a health condition called peripheral facial palsy — he calls Si-eun for help, and she takes him to an acupuncturist. Si-eun’s friends think she shouldn’t help him.
- Seo Ban and Si-eun enjoy a great date together, and Seo Ban reveals that he remembers her from when they were younger.
- Hye-ryung learns that a “family member” of Sa-hyeon has died. She decides to check in and ring him, and Sa-hyeon is not sure whether to answer the phone.
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episodes 3 and 4 release date/time
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episode 3 will be released on March 5, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. Episode 4 will be released at the same time the next day. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episodes 3 and 4 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to TV Chosun every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 3 and 4 predictions/spoilers
- Will they perform an exorcism on Ji-a? I suspect A-mi and Pi-young will want more answers from her before the grandfather’s spirit leaves.
- We suspect Sa-hyeon and his family will debate what to do next with their newborn baby after the death of Song Won.
- We predict that Si-eun will feel conflicted and still care for Park Hae-ryun.
- Hopefully, Si-eun and Seo Ban will progress their romance.
- What will Sa-hyeon and Hye-ryung do now Song Won is dead? Surely, they will not rekindle!