Netflix’s new Monday-Tuesday k-drama is familiar territory — an office rom-com about two very good-looking people who decide to get married as part of a convenient business arrangement. The first two episodes were a mixed bag of overly familiar tropes and ideas. Before we get into our preview of Business Proposal season 1, episodes 3 and 4, here’s a quote from our recap of the second episode:
In its second episode, Business Proposal slips into a rhythm that already feels a little too familiar, repeating comedic setups and beating around the bush. There was an energy to the opening episode that feels a little lost here, and despite the chemistry between the leads, there’s an overbearing antagonism to Tae-moo that makes him off-putting – to me, anyway, but what do I know?
Business Proposal season 1, episode 3 & 4 release date:
Business Proposal episode 3 is slated for release on Monday, March 7, at 3 pm GMT, with Business Proposal episode 4 airing the next day.
Where to watch Business Proposal online:
Business Proposal airs on Netflix, which is available to viewers worldwide with a subscription.
How many episodes does Business Proposal have?
Business Proposal will have 12 episodes, which is slightly less than usual for k-drama, though they will air twice weekly as usual. Each episode runs about an hour.
- Business Proposal Episodes 1 & 2 aired on February 28 and March 1.
- Business Proposal Episodes 3 & 4 will air on March 7 and 8.
- Business Proposal Episodes 5 & 6 will air on March 14 and 15.
- Business Proposal Episodes 7 & 8 will air on March 21 and 12.
- Business Proposal Episodes 9 & 10 will air on March 28 and 29.
- Business Proposal Episodes 11 & 12 will air on April 4 and 5.
Business Proposal trailer: