This article contains predictions for the Hulu series Pam & Tommy episode 8, the finale.
In Pam & Tommy’s penultimate episode, “Destroyer of Worlds”, Pamela’s movie was released and Rand saw his actions come back to haunt him. Here’s what happened:
- Pamela faced questions for her sex tape on her press tour for Barb Wire. The movie came out and was ridiculed, lowering her self-esteem.
- Adding to that was the judge’s ruling that Penthouse could publish images from the tape on first amendment grounds.
- Rand was forced to leave Erica’s apartment and is short on cash. To pay back the loan shark he became an enforcer.
Pam & Tommy episode 8 release date
The next and final episode of Pam & Tommy will release on March 9th on Hulu. The first three episodes of the eight-episode miniseries dropped on February 2nd, followed by weekly releases of future episodes. Internationally the show is released on Disney +, Star+ in Latin America.
Where to watch online
Pam & Tommy is available on Hulu in the US. Hulu costs $6.99 a month (or $69.99 a year with an annual plan) with ads and $12.99 without and is available within other streaming plans and with live TV.
It’s the finale of Pam & Tommy next week, which means all the storylines should be wrapping up:
- Rand’s story will likely not end well. He’s in debt and without Miltie’s help is forced to work for the loan shark. He will have to earn enough to clear his debt, and then figure out what to do with his life.
- Seth Warshevsky will try to make money off the tape.
- Pamela might welcome the birth of her child. Penthouse will release the images which will impact her career. The poor reception to Barb Wire certainly won’t help.