In the latest episode of Raised by Wolves, all kinds of weirdness happened again! While the questions still continue to outnumber the answers, at the very least we’re getting some idea of the overall shape of things. Of course, given the show’s popularity, it’s a virtual impossibility that Raised by Wolves season 2, episode 8 resolves anything, let alone everything, but nonetheless here’s where things stand, more or less:
- Paul delivered crates full of the fruit from the Tree of Life to the colonists.
- No. 7 broke loose from its cave, devoured the Tree of Life, and evolved into a much more volatile and dangerous form possessed of the same killer scream as Mother’s Necromancer model. It began to pursue Campion specifically, taking a raging lightning storm with it.
- Marcus and Paul saved Mother and returned her to the colony, where Grandmother explained how an entity had been manipulating events and offered Mother her sensory veil to help her fight the serpent.
- Father and several of the children went looking for Tempest’s child. With help from Vrille, they found it being nursed by one of the mer-monsters, and while Tempest was content to leave it there, Hunter killed the creature and took the child.
- Vrille suddenly shut down due to spinal damage.
Raised by Wolves season 2, episode 8 release date:
“Happiness” will premiere on March 17, 2022. The new episodes will air weekly on Thursdays, on HBO and HBO Max, at 3:00 a.m. ET / 12:00 a.m. PT.
Where to watch Raised by Wolves online:
As mentioned above, Raised by Wolves is exclusive to HBO and HBO Max. To watch the series on HBO Max you need to have its subscription, which is available for $9.99 (with ads) or $14.99 (ad-free) per month (or $99.99/$149.99 a year).
How many episodes are in Raised by Wolves Season 2?
Raised by Wolves Season 2 will have eight episodes, airing weekly each Thursday and running between 45-55 minutes.
- Episode 1 and 2, “The Collective” and “Seven”, aired on February 3, 2022.
- Episode 3, “Good Creatures”, aired on February 10, 2022.
- Episode 4, “Control”, aired on February 17, 2022.
- Episode 5, “King”, aired on February 24, 2022.
- Episode 6, “The Tree”, aired on March 3, 2022.
- Episode 7, “Feeding” aired on March 10, 2022.
- Episode 8 will air on March 17, 2022.
Is there a trailer for Raised by Wolves Season 2?
Yes! Here it is:
Preview and predictions for “Happiness”:
- Presumably, Mother will use Grandmother’s veil to try and fight No. 7. One can expect that her caregiving protocols will overrule even that, and she’ll have to find another one to calm No. 7 down.
- I imagine Tempest will eventually bond with her child.
- We still don’t know why Tempest’s kid is immune to the acid water, so maybe we’ll get some explanation about that. I’m still tempted to believe it’s a matter of being born on the planet since there’s nothing special about Tempest as far as I know, but I guess we’ll see.
- I’m quite confident Grandmother is going to get loose and reveal she has an agenda of her own.
2 thoughts on “Next Time On… Raised by Wolves season 2, episode 8 – “Happiness””
Raised by Wolves is so amazing. Greatest scifi….well, greatest story across all mediums…ever.
There better be more. Great series very fresh. I find myself binge watching and spotting things I missed in earlier viewings