This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episodes 7 and 8.
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3 brings a random marriage proposal from Dong-ma to Pi-young. Here’s what happened in the last episode:
- Dong-ma proposes marriage to Pi-young. He’s deadly serious. Dong-ma finds her electrifying after hearing her screaming at a clinic treatment room. He’s wanted to embrace her ever since. Pi-young questions his intentions but considers his wild reasoning for this proposal. Dong-ma feels they should start the dating process to lead to marriage.
- After much persuasion, Dong-ma and Pi-young hold hands while enjoying dinner. He asks her to envision a committed married life. Pi-young carries on with the date, asking more about his life and past relationships. Dong-ma then drops that he’d like to give her a sibling for Ji-a.
- Eventually, the date softens, and Pi-young enjoys his company. Knowing that he disapproves of his brother’s love for Si-eun, she talks about how great she is.
- Pi-young and her daughter enjoy the amusement park later in the episode, and Ji-a enjoys watching them. He makes sure they get home safe and sound.
- Dong-mi’s husband’s spirit turns up, and he admires his granddaughter Ji-a before releasing his soul into the afterlife.
- Sa-hyeon continues to have sleepless nights thinking about Song Won. He promises that he will not be sad around his newborn child.
- The following day, Pi-young meets Dong-ma in the parking lot. Dong-ma asks for a hug and says he’ll be back in a month. They don’t hug, but there’s an acknowledgment that they will continue this adventure. Dong-ma takes his shot and kisses Pi-young. She reciprocates.
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episodes 7 and 8 release date/time
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episode 7 will be released on March 19, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. Episode 8 will be released at the same time the next day. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episodes 7 and 8 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to TV Chosun every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 7 and 8 predictions/spoilers
- Expect more stories regarding Si-eun and her ex-husband in the next episode. The ex-husband expects to get Si-eun back. However, it’s not going to be that simple.
- Seo Ban wants to move the marriage forward with Si-eun, which will cause more complications.
- Will we see more of Sa-hyeon? It’s been hushed in this part of the story ever since Song Won died.