This article contains predictions that may constitute spoilers for the Netflix K-Drama series Twenty-Five Twenty-One season 1, episodes 11 and 12.
Past the halfway point, Twenty-Five Twenty-One is continuing its consistency, changing the character dynamics seamlessly to create a sense of freshness. As usual, a lot happened this week, so if you’re finding yourself a bit lost, here’s a quick rundown of what happened in the most recent episode:
- Hee-do and Yu-rim have become friends after finding out their real identities.
- Yi-jin is struggling in his job as a journalist, but finds himself fascinated by the documentary project he’s working on.
- Ji-woong and Yu-rim are edging towards the beginning of their relationship.
- Yi-jin confessed his love to Hee-do.
- Present day Hee-do appears to lack a memory of her teenage years.
Here is an excerpt from the ending of episode 10:
Watching the sun as they wish to be masters of the summer, Hee-do talks about how she hopes that this moment can last forever, which draws the reply of “maybe it will” from Yi-jin. As we then sift through a montage of pictures from the trip, we arrive back in the present. Min-chae asks her mother if they can also go on a trip, only for Hee-do to say that it’s impossible due to the current COVID cases. Things soon turn sober though, as the present day Hee-do cannot recall the beach trip, looking completely confused when it’s brought up. Then, when reminded of the sentiment of a memory lasting forever, the older incarnation of the fencer states: “everything is momentary.” On that impactful statement, the episode ends.
Twenty-Five Twenty-One season 1, episodes 11 and 12 release date/time
Twenty-Five Twenty-One season 1, episode 11 will be released on March 19, 2022. The usual time is 2:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Twenty-Five Twenty-One season 1, episode 12 will air at the same time the next day, March 20.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Twenty-Five Twenty-One episodes 11 and 12 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 11 and 12 predictions/spoilers
- Yu-rim and Hee-do further their friendship, and grow closer over their shared hardships.
- Yi-jin and Hee-do are forced to face their feelings for each other on a deeper level.
- Yu-rim and Ji-woong begin their relationship properly.
- Seung-wan searches for purpose in her life.