This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Forecasting Love and Weather season 1, episodes 13 and 14.
Forecasting Love and Weather brings plenty of drama with an aggressive typhoon heading to land, and Si-woo is not in the best shape. Here’s where we are up to so far after episode 12:
- Episode 12 opens with Si-woo deliberating over his relationship with Ha-kyung. In the present day, Ha-kyung hears of a commotion at the weather station. Si-woo’s father is furious that his son is hospitalized.
- Ki-jun and Ha-kyung talk about their relationship and praise each other’s strengths as they continue to deliberate over their partners. They both agree they just were not a “best fit.”
- On Jeju island, Si-woo bumps into Yu-jin and meets some of her family. Si-woo heads out into the rain to use weather tools with a colleague to collect some typhoon data. It involves dealing with hydrogen, and there’s an explosion; Yu-jin hears the explosion. Si-woo is hurt, and he’s taken to the hospital.
- Episode 12 moves back to the present. Si-woo’s father demands updates on his son from the weather station colleagues and wants compensation.
- Um Dong-han’s wife asks Um Dong-han to sign the divorce papers. He’s a little shellshocked by the ordeal — he tries to apologize and appreciates how lonely she felt with his daughter while he worked. She doesn’t buy his excuses, and she certainly has trust issues.
- Ha-kyung gets to the hospital, and she hugs Si-woo at his bedside — it’s an emotional reunion. Ha-kyung sobs, but Si-woo reassures her that he’s okay. But then, the father shows up, and he immediately talks about the compensation and checks out his injuries. Si-woo asks Ha-kyung to remove his father. He’s frustrated that his father has been brought to the hospital and gets angry. Outside the hospital room, the father demands compensation from Ha-kyung as his son could have lost his eyesight or people will lose their jobs.
- Si-woo tells his father to leave, but he then slaps him. Upset by Ha-kyung witnessing this commotion, Si-woo walks off. Ha-kyung chases Si-woo outside, and he’s visibly upset — he tells her he cannot work on their relationship and breaks up with her.
Forecasting Love and Weather season 1, episodes 13 and 14 release date/time
Forecasting Love and Weather season 1, episode 13 will be released on March 26, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. Episode 14 will be released at the same time the next day. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Forecasting Love and Weather season 1, episodes 13 and 14 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to JTBC every Saturday and Sunday at 22:30 (KST).
Episodes 13 and 14 predictions/spoilers
- Wil Ki-jun finally speak to Yu-jin now they are both on Jeju island? Let’s hope that Ki-jun finally shows some maturity and sorts his marriage out properly.
- Expect more trouble from Si-woo’s father as he gets more desperate for money.
- We expect more painful conversations between Ha-kyung and Si-woo as they navigate their break-up. Will Ha-kyung accept they are broken up, or will she try and convince Si-woo to keep trying on their relationship?