This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episodes 9 and 10.
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3 seems to be heading towards an ending. Well, we hope that’s the case. Here’s what happened in the last episode:
- Episode 8 opens with Hye-ryung spooked by seeing the spirit of Song Won as she tends to Sa-hyeon’s newborn baby. Meanwhile, Sa-hyeon expresses how much he misses Song Won — he’s still at the early stages of grieving.
- Pi-young rings A-mi, and it’s revealed that Ji-a found out about A-mi and Yu-sin. A-mi warns that her daughter was surprisingly calm but does not wish to see her father again. Yu-sin is devastated. Pi-young speaks to her daughter Ji-a about what she has learned and wants her to see her father again. Ji-a breaks down in tears, wondering why her father could do this to the family. Pi-young teaches her daughter about hardship and dealing with her emotions.
- Seo Ban meets his father, and he’s interested in his love life. There’s tension between them as they haven’t seen each other in years. The father tells Seo Ban he can do better with choosing a woman.
- Seo Ban takes Si-eun and her children on a ski holiday for Christmas.
- Dong-ma comes home early from Germany to surprise Pi-young for Christmas. They’ve missed each other, and it’s a pleasant surprise for Pi-young. Dong-ma gives her a sack full of presents for her and Ji-a and leaves.
- Ji-a goes on a ski holiday with Dong-mi, A-mi, and Yu-sin. This leaves Pi-young available to spend time with Dong-ma for Christmas. Dong-ma picks her up in a flashy car. At the meal, Dong-ma asks Pi-young about a wedding venue, but she’s still not sure. Dong-ma continues reassuring her. Eventually, the couple kisses each other passionately again. Dong-ma heads inside Pi-young’s apartment and hugs her.
- Dong-mi wakes up in the middle of the night, grabs some scissors, and starts cutting her hair off in the bathroom mirror.
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episodes 9 and 10 release date/time
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episode 9 will be released on March 26, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. Episode 10 will be released at the same time the next day. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episodes 9 and 10 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to TV Chosun every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 9 and 10 predictions/spoilers
- Will Si-eun’s ex-husband try to stop her new marriage? This story certainly does not feel over.
- What the hell is Dong-mi doing? Is she possessed?
- Will Pi-young accept Dong-ma’s proposal for marriage? We hope Dong-ma’s intentions are pure!
- What is Hye-ryung up to? Her character seems to be in limbo at the moment.