This article contains predictions that may constitute spoilers for the Netflix K-Drama series Twenty-Five Twenty-One season 1, episodes 13 and 14.
As we head towards the final stretch, character dynamics have once more changed, and the story has progressed further towards a conclusion. In case you’re a bit behind on the ongoings, here’s a quick rundown:
- Yu-rim and Ji-woong have commenced their dating.
- Yi-jin and Hee-do have shared a kiss, and seem to be taking their own relationship up a notch.
- Seung-wan dropped out of school after a confrontation with Mr. Seo.
- Yi-jin, now at the sports desk, is growing as a journalist.
- Jae-kyung and Hee-do have softened, and are beginning to bond.
Here’s an excerpt from the episode 12 recap:
“At New Year’s Eve, the quintet of friends hang out in Yi-jin’s room, wondering what would happen should the world end. It leaves the group worried eventually, as everyone departs to spend their “last moments” with family. That is aside from Hee-do, who stays back with Yi-jin due to the fact her mother is working late in case of a news flash. Watching the news, there’s a tension in the air, and the journalists asks whether there’s anything his friend would like to do in case of the world ending. “Not really,” is the initial answer, but Hee-do soon goes in for a kiss which extends into the new millennium. “I guess I also wanted a change for myself,” she says, before the episode ends with the two gazing into each other’s eyes.”
Twenty-Five Twenty-One season 1, episodes 13 and 14 release date/time
Twenty-Five Twenty-One season 1, episode 13 will be released on March 26, 2022. The usual time is 2:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Twenty-Five Twenty-One season 1, episode 14 will air at the same time the next day, March 27.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Twenty-Five Twenty-One episodes 13 and 14 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 13 and 14 predictions/spoilers
- Yi-jin and Hee-do are forced to contemplate their changing relationship.
- Yu-rim and Hee-do begin to recommence their fencing journeys.
- Seung-wan starts to figure out her life.
- Ji-woong and Yu-rim bond as a couple.