This article contains predictions for the Paramount+ series Halo season 1, episode 2, “Unbound.”
Finally, after a long wait in development for almost a decade, Halo opened with a thrilling 18-minute opening sequence in the premiere episode titled “Contact,” which led to intriguing hints at the origin of Master Chief (Pablo Schreiber).
- It was revealed in the last episode that Dr. Halsey (The Truman Show’s Natascha McElhone) is working on a project that her bosses thought had ended. She has what appears to be an android or a clone being developed. We are all wondering if this could be Cortana?
- The thrilling opener includes an alien invasion of Kwan’s home planet of Madigril by the Covenant. It revealed that they arrived on the earth by excavating an artifact found there. Why do the Covenant want this?
- When Master Chief, the most visible Spartan warrior for the UNSC, touched the artifact, he saw images of a family. Later, when he felt it again, it sent an energy burst across the UNSC base, knocking out all its power. Where are the images of John’s former life? How was he able to turn the artifact into a weapon?
Halo season 1, episode 2, release date/time
Halo season 1, episode 2, will be released on March 31st, 2022, at midnight PT, exclusively on Paramount+.
Where to watch online
As mentioned above, Halo season 1, episode 2, can be watched exclusively on Paramount+. The streaming platform is available with plans as low as $4.99 a month. New streaming customers can get a 7-day free trial by clicking these words.
So, we have finally watched Halo! Let’s explore what may happen next week!
- Will it be revealed that the images Master Chief saw while touching the artifact are of him as a child or someone else? Look for more insight from Dr. Halsey to help the Spartan uncover this mystery. Or, maybe more accurately as these shows go, Miss Frankenstein may try to cover it up.
- Will Kwan make it through another episode? At the end of the season premiere, the Master Chief Petty Officer only saved her because he somehow managed to have feelings. The UNSC wanted her eliminated. With no home left, and not only the UNSC on their tail, you know that demented turtle alien race will come looking for that artifact.
- Why is Makee (Peaky Blinders’ Charlie Murphy) the only human member of the Covenant? Is there a possible connection with the Spartan program? Perhaps the artifact? Look for a deeper exploration of this subject next week.