This article contains predictions that may constitute spoilers for the Netflix K-Drama series Twenty-Five Twenty-One season 1, episodes 15 and 16.
With just one week left of Twenty-Five Twenty-One, plenty more has developed, and the story has taken some sharp twists. In case you’re a bit behind on the ongoings, here’s a quick rundown:
- Yi-jin and Hee-do have entered a relationship, although it’s proving to be difficult.
- Yu-rim has became an athlete for Russia to take care of her parent’s financial situation.
- Ji-woong and Yu-rim have pledged that they will remain a couple.
- Seung-wan is still stuck in a rut.
- A flash forward to 2009 implies potential for Hee-do and Yi-jin to split up.
Here’s an excerpt from the episode 14 recap:
“On a bus, Yi-jin overhears people sideline Yu-rim as a traitor, later witnessing her posters get ripped from the walls they were proudly displayed on. In a tunnel, he breaks down crying, regretting what he has done as he sobs into the floor alone to the side of offensive graffiti. When he looks up, he sees Hee-do, who is ready to paint over the display, before we cut back to the 2009 interview. Yi-jin expresses gratitude there, and the two express that they will both give their unwavering support to each other. Then, after a tender narration, a bombshell is dropped. “Congratulations on your wedding,” the anchor says, implying that the two will eventually break off as the episode ends.”
Twenty-Five Twenty-One season 1, episodes 15 and 16 (finale) release date/time
Twenty-Five Twenty-One season 1, episode 15 will be released on April 2, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Twenty-Five Twenty-One season 1, episode 16 will air at the same time the next day, April 3.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Twenty-Five Twenty-One episodes 15 and 16 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 15 and 16 predictions/spoilers
- Yi-jin and Hee-do are forced to consider their compatibility.
- Hee-do’s success is properly documented.
- A resolution on who Min-chae is the child of is brought forward.
- Seung-wan escapes her rut and makes a success of herself.
- Ji-woong and Yu-rim survive their own obstacles.