There is a lot to unpack over what happened in the last two episodes of Minx. From the magazine finally launching to the sales not being what they expected to Doug coming through in the clutch with the head of the mob. Here is what went down in the fifth and sixth episodes of Minx. Read below for more information about where to watch Minx season 1, episodes 7 and 8 next week.
- We find out that the mob has a small part of Doug’s business as they handle the delivery of his magazines. An ad in the magazine causes a huge issue, causing the team to rip out the ad in every copy.
- Doug brings Joyce to meet Vince, the head of the mob, to talk about the magazine. Upon arrival, Joyce is shunned to the kitchen with the other women.
- Minx is over their allotted time and the other magazine is upset. Tina gets fed up with all of them and lays down the law.
- Doug wins over Vince by giving the speech of a lifetime. After their meeting, all the magazines are back on the truck (after Joyce has a conversation with the mob wives, even Minx is back on the truck).
- Minx is not doing well on newsstands and Doug is freaking out over it and is doing everything in his power to make sure they get the Minx name out to everyone.
- Everyone falls flat on their face in an attempt to try to spread the word about Minx. Bambi and Shelly are in jail, Doug fails to convince the stores to put the magazine in them and Joyce causes mass chaos at the college.
- The women’s rights people are protesting Minx and as Tina tells Doug the truth about the magazine, Doug sets the magazines on fire in front of everyone.
Minx season 1, episodes 7 and 8 release date
The next two episodes of Minx are scheduled to premiere on HBO Max on Thursday, April 7, 2022. It’s the seventh and eighth of ten episodes dropping on the date with two episodes dropping weekly between now and April 14, 2022.
Where to watch online
As mentioned above, Minx is exclusive to HBO and HBO Max. To watch the series on HBO Max you need to have its subscription, which is available for $9.99 (with ads) or $14.99 (ad-free) per month (or $99.99/$149.99 a year).
- Doug continues to go to battle for Minx while Tina is totally against it.
- Joyce and Tina finally go head to head over the magazine. I am still waiting for Tina to be a big part of the behind-the-scenes money problem.
- Shelly either quits Minx or takes a step back from the company.
- We see Doug start to produce the second copy of the magazine.