This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series WeCrashed season 1, episode 6.
Close to ruin, Adam Neumann managed to acquire the 4.4 billion dollar investment from Masayoshi Son. This cash injection saved the business, allowing Adam to continue the company’s growth. They quickly bought twenty new buildings in thirteen new cities, across the world. With “Hustle Harder”, the filmmakers explore this insane expansion, as Adam hustles to take out the competition. Here’s what happened in episode five of WeCrashed:
- Adam travels the globe to check on his new stores. He finds solutions to all the intricate problems they burden him with and buys himself a jet. Adam and Rebekah seem happy together once more, even though Adam is traveling more than ever.
- Rebekah wishes for more involvement in the company and returns to work. She finds her office is a backup meeting space and the staff aren’t respecting the area. Infuriated, Rebekah goes on a firing spree and even axes her best friend Elishia.
- Adam celebrates the company’s many achievements, but Masayoshi doesn’t seem that impressed. Miguel informs Adam that WeWork are gaining 1.8 billion, although they’re actually losing 1.9 billion at the same time. Adam keeps focusing on the positives in his deluded state.
- Rebekah demands WeWork go vegan and wants to be reinstated as Chief Branding Officer. Adam lets her get her own way again, it seems he is tired of fighting her.
- Adam tries to buy out his competitors, but they decline. He decides to fight dirty instead, eliminating the other businesses in a ruthless fashion.
WeCrashed season 1, episode 6 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, April 8th, 2022.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch WeCrashed season 1, episode 6 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- Adam will buy lots of office space across the globe, burning through that investment in record time.
- His dirty tactics will continue as he takes out the other competitors. Some businesses may even fight back in equally uncouth ways. The battle may dip into criminal activities as the tensions rise.
- Rebekah’s dominating regime will advance further as her mental health suffers and she alienates herself from society.
- Investors will see through Adam’s deluded thoughts and start to worry about their involvement in this sinking business.