This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episode 11.
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3 is only publishing weekly episodes (for now), so twists and turns will be even more painful! Here’s what happened in the last episode:
- Episode 10 opens up with a possessed Hye-ryung greeting Sa-hyeon and appearing to change something in his brain. Hye-ryung has been possessed by Song Won. The pair now appear to get on, and Sa-hyeon’s parents are confused and happily surprised by Hye-ryung’s efforts to help the family.
- Pi-young and her daughter enjoy time with Dong-ma. The daughter tells her mother that she should marry Dong-ma. Pi-young tells Dong-ma that they have their daughter’s approval.
- Park Hae-ryun spies on his ex-wife Si-eun and Seo Ban and then speaks to his children. He asks his children to live with him and claims Seo Ban will feel discontented eventually, so they should give their mother a honeymoon phase. He promises he’ll provide for them.
- Si-eun and Pi-young enjoy a double date with Seo Ban and Dong-ma. Dong-ma asks Si-eun to treat his brother well.
- The daughter of Si-eun confronts her mother and tells her that they will live with their father as she enjoys a life of being a newlywed. Even her son agrees that it will be best for them. Si-eun is thrown by this revelation and becomes upset very quickly.
- Dong-ma meets Si-eun privately and reveals a secret about his brother. However, the conversation is not shown. Si-eun states she will stick by Seo Ban regardless. Meanwhile, Seo Ban meets his father. The father tells him to look after his health because he’s about to become “the man of the house.”
- Si-eun tells her children to try their best in the new situation. She wants them to use their wisdom to create the results they want. Si-eun insists that the wedding will go ahead as planned and they will be a family. The children appear to agree.
- Sa-hyeon asks the possessed Hye-ryung if they can get back together, and she agrees. The spirit of Song Won is happy.
- As the episode ends, Seo Ban asks Si-eun if he can sleepover at her place after enjoying his last bachelor party with his friends.
- Dong-ma meets his father, who asks him about his prospective wife and her age.
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episode 11 release date/time
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episode 11 will be released on April 9, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episode 11 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to TV Chosun every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episode 11 predictions
- What is Seo Ban’s secret? Let’s hope episode 11 does not drag this out further.
- What will happen when Song Won stops possessing Hye-ryung? Will Sa-hyeon and Hye-ryung no longer want their relationship?
- How will Dong-ma’s father react when Dong-ma tells him about Pi-young? Will he approve? Let’s hope.
- Will Si-eun’s children decide to stay with her? What does this mean for Park Hae-ryun?