This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Green Mothers’ Club season 1, episodes 3 and 4.
Green Mothers’ Club has taken the Wednesday/Thursday Netflix K-Drama spot, providing a brilliantly-acted drama and mystery. Here is where we are up to after episode 2:
- Episode 2 opens up with Eun-pyo in Paris as part of a presumed flashback. She meets Louis, and their love for each other blossoms. The kind of love you can dream of. But then, her old friend Jin-ha appears, and it turns her lover’s head.
- In the present day, Eun-pyo wakes up in the hospital. When she gets home, her partner expects her to cook for the family, but she reacts, believing she’s getting treated like a maid. She tells him to feed the children himself.
- Eun-pyo gets anxious when she sees her son’s behavior in class. She tries telling Dong-seok to pay attention, but it falls on deaf ears.
- Byeon Chun-hui is appointed head of the PTA. She accepts it quickly, believing she’ll be able to offer value. There is a vote, and Byeon Chun-hui wins easily.
- Eun-pyo tries to home school her son, but it isn’t easy due to his behavior. She asks Yun-ju if there are any academies for her son Dong-seok in the area.
- Someone throws glass jars at the children from a high apartment building. Chun-hui’s daughter is nearly hit, and she is furious. Kim Yu-bin tells her mother that Eun-pyo saved her from being hit by the glass, so Chun-hui helps out Eun-pyo with a wound on her elbow. Eun-pyo has managed to make a new friend. Later on, Eun-pyo hears Chun-hui confronting Jul-pin about the attack, believing it was one of her children.
- Jin-ha puts pressure on Eun-pyo to explain why she dropped out of the doctorate programme in France, despite being the youngest about to complete it. She strokes Eun-pyo’s hair in a sinister manner making the other mothers feel uncomfortable. Chun-hui leaps to Eun-pyo’s defense, stating that she may feel uncomfortable talking about it.
- Jin-ha heads to Eun-pyo’s apartment and apologizes to her for bringing up France. She states she’s proud of her for living her best life and finishing her doctorate in South Korea. She gives her a scarf that she can wear to her lectures and tells her she’s thrilled that they are neighborhood friends.
- When Jin-ha leaves, Eun-pyo is visibly frustrated and runs after her. She aggressively gives her back the bag with the scarf in it and asks why she’s behaving like she is. Chun-hui watches from a distance. Eun-pyo feels Jin-ha is trying to make her feel small. She expresses that she’s taken advantage of her since childhood and always brings an innocent look. Jin-ha slaps her as Eun-pyo rants but then apologizes. Eun-pyo slaps her back and calls it even.
Green Mothers’ Club season 1, episodes 3 and 4 release date/time
Green Mothers’ Club season 1, episodes 3 and 4 will be released on April 13, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Green Mothers’ Club season 1, episodes 3 and 4 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to JTBC every Wednesday and Thursday at 22:30 (KST).
Episodes 3 and 4 predictions
- We suspect the mystery between Jin-ha and Eun-pyo will be dragged out, with more secrets spilling between them.
- Eun-pyo seems to be developing a strong friendship with Chun-hui in the previews.
- Will we find out who threw the glass jars at the children? Let’s hope so.
- Eun-pyo tries to move her song Dong-seok to another school based on the previews.
- Why did Louis leave Eun-pyo for Jin-ha? We don’t think there will be answers for this straight away.