This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series WeCrashed season 1, episode 7.
The Board members are desperate to take WeWork public and put their plan in place. The ever-independent Adam Neumann fights back though as he struggles to keep a hold on the company he founded. Enter Cameron Lautner ready to do battle over corporate dominance. “Fortitude” was one long scuffle between these two larger-than-life egos, which made for great TV. Here’s what happened in episode seven of WeCrashed:
- Rebekah starts her own school called WeGrow, pouring millions into a new business at a time when WeWork is still bleeding money at an alarming rate.
- The Board want to take WeWork public and Adam is hesitant but accepts. They bring in Cameron to look over the accounts and see if the company would work in the public domain. He finds faults within the business and questions Adam.
- In secret Adam goes against the Board and starts negotiations with Masayoshi Son. He wants the billionaire tech entrepreneur to buy out the other investors.
- WeWork become the second most valuable private company in America. They open in Mexico and are named the largest leaseholders in New York. The business throws party after party to match these achievements.
- Adam misses an important meeting and the opening of Rebekah’s WeGrow school. He turns up late to both, alienating himself from colleagues and his own wife. They argue after Adam delivers a speech in a bathrobe and Rebekah grows further apart from her estranged partner.
- Masayoshi pulls out of the deal after the endless and childish negotiations from Adam. He’s now lost Masayoshi, his wife and the Board’s confidence.
- Adam weeps in the car and rests his head on Rebekah’s thigh. She refuses to comfort him and stares out of the window, tears in her eyes.
WeCrashed season 1, episode 7 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, April 15th, 2022. The time of release is 12 am (midnight) PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch WeCrashed season 1, episode 7 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- The Board will try to push Adam out of the company, he will receive a unanimous vote of no confidence.
- Rebekah and Adam will reconcile again, but she will continue to grow more distant from him.
- Adam will fight back, however even his closest allies will also move away from him. He will end up all alone.
- Adam will break down and fall apart without his company and wife by his side.
- WeWork will be involved in legal issues.