This article contains predictions that may constitute spoilers for the Netflix K-Drama series Our Blues season 1, episodes 3 and 4.
While Our Blues hasn’t exactly come out of the blocks firing, there’s still a fair bit that has gone on as the writers set the scene for the Jeju ensemble. In case you’re behind, here’s what’s going on:
- Han-su has returned to Jeju a broken, financially troubled man.
- Eun-hui is happily reconnecting with Han-su, her first love.
- Han-su has went on a trip to Mokpo with Eun-hui, and is claiming to be separated from his family while doing so.
- Dong-seok is facing difficulties in selling his goods.
- Jung-joon is tackling his developing feelings for Yeong-ok.
Our Blues season 1, episodes 3 and 4 release date/time
Our Blues season 1, episode 3 will be released on April 16, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Our Blues season 1, episode 4 will air at the same time the next day, April 17.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Our Blues episodes 3 and 4 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 3 and 4 predictions/spoilers
- Eun-hui and Han-su continue their rekindling.
- Eun-hui ends up in trouble for the fallout of the Mokpo trip.
- Jung-joon steps up his pursuit of Yeong-ok.
- Dong-seok tries to figure his own life out.