This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series WeCrashed season 1, episode 8.
In “The Power Of We” Adam finally consents to WeWork going public and the banks fight for his attention. It is another prime example of the ludicrous nature of big business, with millions and billions splashed about carelessly, whilst the unhinged couple at the center of all this continue their pretentious path unharmed. Here’s what happened in episode seven of WeCrashed:
- Rebekah critiques every decision and every insignificant flaw at her WeGrow school, blaming teachers for their singing and tambourine abilities or for wearing the wrong color shoes. Her assistant agrees to all her crackpot ideas and the staff tries to brainstorm ideas for growing the company.
- She agrees to appear on a podcast, where she gushes about her life and goals. Rebekah ends up crying on the podcast, which is broadcast on YouTube. She is clearly struggling mentally and continues to ignore her husband after their falling out.
- Adam has upset both Rebekah and Miguel, yet he finally agrees to file an IPO. The banks analyze his finances and pitch their bid to him in person. Adam goes with JP Morgan Chase whose final bid was sixty-three billion.
- Miguel buys an expensive piece of art and a colleague buys a handbag worth more than her previous year’s salary.
- Adam wants to write his own S-1 form, even though this is highly irregular. He uses this opportunity to reconnect with Rebekah and they work together at the headquarters.
- They present their final statement to investors and Cameron Lautner, who sees it as a joke. When they submit the form, Scott Galloway is emailed a copy and destroys the company in the media.
WeCrashed season 1, episode 8 release date
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, April 22nd, 2022.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch WeCrashed season 1, episode 8 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- In the final episode, Adam will be pushed out of his own business when the company fails in its attempts to go public.
- Rebekah’s school will be closed for malpractice and she will be heartbroken.
- Adam and Rebekah will fall out catastrophically and their relationship will be officially over.
- The company will be embroiled in scandalous legal issues.