This article contains predictions that may constitute spoilers for the Netflix K-Drama series Our Blues season 1, episodes 5 and 6.
Starting to find its feet, Our Blues mightn’t be a fast-paced drama, but it thrives in writing intricate characters who all have their own distinct problems, solutions, and qualities. Given a lot has changed over the last week, here is a quick rundown in case you find yourself falling behind:
- Han-su has left Jeju to reunite with his returning family.
- Jung-joon has officially asked Young-ok out.
- Jung-hyun and Young-joo are faced with a potential pregnancy.
- The elders wish for Young-ok to stop working with them due to her selfishness.
Our Blues season 1, episodes 5 and 6 release date/time
Our Blues season 1, episode 5 will be released on April 23, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Our Blues season 1, episode 6 will air at the same time the next day, April 24.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Our Blues episodes 5 and 6 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 5 and 6 predictions/spoilers
- Jung-joon and Young-ok begin to tackle their new romance.
- Young-joo finds out whether or not she is pregnant.
- Jung-hyun and Young-joo are forced to come to terms with their own romantic status.
- Chun-hui decides whether or not she wishes for Young-ok to continue working with her.