This article contains predictions for Better Call Saul season 6, episode 3.
Better Call Saul is back, and the way the story is going, it never feels like it left, especially after a brilliant opening two episodes. This is the sixth and final season of the Breaking Bad prequel, so let’s hope it ends pleasing the fans. This is where we are up to after episode 2:
- Nacho continues to be on the run, but Gus wants to get rid of him as he feels he is a liability after carrying out the mission to raid Lalo’s house. Mike advises against it, believing Nacho deserves respect after delivering for them.
- Gus’s intuition is rife in episode 2 — he heavily suspects that Lalo is alive and investigates himself.
- Jimmy and Kim continue trying to sabotage Howard in episode 2; they are concocting a scenario where it looks like Howard provided bad counsel to his former clients Betsy and Craig due to cocaine use. In episode 1, Jimmy planted cocaine in Howard’s locker at the golf club.
- Kim is behind all the plans to bring down Howard, and Jimmy is implementing the plans.
- Nacho manages to survive a raid of his hideout in episode 2.
- Kim threatens criminal charges against Betsy and Craig and tells them to give back the money stolen from their clients.
Better Call Saul season 6, episode 3 release date
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on AMC on April 25th, 2022.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Better Call Saul season 6, episode 3 on AMC on the date mentioned above. Viewers worldwide can expect episode 3 to be available on Netflix on April 29.
- Will Gus trust Mike? We would hope for tensions to relieve eventually, considering we know where both characters end up in Breaking Bad.
- Is Lalo following Jimmy and Kim? It would seem so. What will he expect them to do? Will Lalo be Kim’s downfall?
- What will Kim do next? She’s become a villain in her own right and it’s fascinating to watch.
- Will Hector be satisfied with the evidence provided by Lalo that Gus betrayed him?