Next Time On… Green Mothers’ Club season 1, episodes 7 and 8
This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Green Mothers’ Club season 1, episodes 7 and 8.
Green Mothers’ Club dropped a massive turn in the story that changes the characters’ lives forever. Here is where we are up to after episode 6:
- Episode 6 opens with Eun-pyo finding Jin-ha’s dead body in the rain. A sad and tragic moment in the story. There’s a sense of disbelief in the neighborhood.
- Eun-pyo is stricken with trauma, believing it’s her fault for Jin-ha’s death. Chun-hui tries to reassure Eun-pyo, and advises she doesn’t tell anyone, including the police, about her past with the deceased woman.
- There’s a police investigation in episode 6. Eun-pyo gives a simple statement at the police station initially but then reveals she used to know Jin-ha from university. Luckily, her partner is one of the police officers, so they take it easy on her.
- When Chun-hui is questioned, she explains how Jin-ha called her when she died, saying she felt down and brought up her mother committing suicide.
- Eun-pyo learns from the police that the last person Jin-ha was with before she died was Chun-hui. And then Eun-pyo remembers Jin-ha warning her about Chun-hui and how she has a “dark side.”
- Eun-pyo finds a letter left for Chun-hui from Jin-ha that states she will not forget her wicked deeds. She confronts Chun-hui about it. Eun-pyo wants answers. Chun-hui feels she is being investigated by her and tells Eun-pyo that Jin-ha was upset with her and that’s what they talked about before she died.
- Eun-pyo meets Chun-hui and asks for clarity about what was said when she met Jin-ha. She reveals her husband is one of the police officers. Chun-hui feels lied to and walks away from her.
- The police meet Jin-ha’s stepmother to try and confirm whether Jin-ha’s mother also committed suicide.
- Eun-pyo meets Louis and asks if Jin-ha had the wrong idea about her and him, leading to her suicide. Louis gets angry, wondering why any of it matters now.
- Yun-ju tells Eun-pyo that their children have been accepted into the Gifted Students Programme, and she laughs because Chun-hui’s child didn’t get in.
- On the way into the apartment building, Eun-pyo’s partner bumps into Chun-hui. She slyly tells the man that Jin-ha said to her (on the night she died) that her husband was having an affair with a friend of hers from university and that they recently met in the neighborhood.
Green Mothers’ Club season 1, episodes 7 and 8 release date/time
Green Mothers’ Club season 1, episode 7 will be released on April 27, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world). Episode 8 will be released at the same time the next day.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Green Mothers’ Club season 1, episodes 7 and 8 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to JTBC every Wednesday and Thursday at 22:30 (KST).
Episodes 7 and 8 predictions
- How will Eun-pyo’s husband react to Chun-hui’s story? Will he immediately accuse Eun-pyo of having an affair? We predict this will get messy.
- What is Chun-hui’s ultimate secret, and why did Jin-ha not trust her?
- We do not expect to know the truth regarding Jin-ha’s suicide immediately but expect more twists and turns.