This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Slow Horses season 1, episode 6.
“Fiasco” pitted the Slough House team against MI5’s finest in another gripping chapter. The disgraced agents continue to avert arrest whilst uncovering incriminating evidence on Diana Taverner. The gang split into two groups as the stakes rise and tensions reach breaking point. Another amazing instalment that we just have to discuss. Here’s what happened in episode five of Slow Horses:
- The gang met up at their graveyard hideout. Lamb explained how Diana will have them take the blame for the beheading. River has some evidence that may help them escape arrest. He was surveying Diana for training purposes when he snapped a picture of her meeting with Alan Black. Lamb and River head to retrieve this key photograph.
- The others start to research Alan Black for further clues, hoping to save the hostage. Roddy uses his hacking skills to acquire Alan’s secret identity.
- Lamb drives up to MI5 blasting The Proclaimers in his stolen vehicle. They take him straight to Diana. She lays out her evil plan and states Sid is dead. Lamb mentions a bomb being planted in the car he’d stolen. This diversion allows River to enter the building in search of the evidence.
- The hostages are running out of gas and must stop off at a petrol station. Zippo has had enough of Curly and decides to take over, drawing a weapon on the killer. They force the hostage to get the petrol and he sees his parents talking on the news. The hostage helps out a customer in a tense sequence, before entering the car once more. He thought about running but decided against it.
- River finds the incriminating photographs, which Webb filed under F for Fiasco. They show them to Diana, who is clearly rattled.
- The hostage says his Uncle is rich and will give them whatever money they desire. Curly says he’ll accept payment if the hostage can make him laugh. He tells a few jokes and they all start to chuckle together. Then Curly shoots Zippo dead.
Slow Horses season 1, episode 6 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, April 29th, 2022. The release time is 12 am PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Slow Horses season 1, episode 6 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- In the finale the Slow Horses will try to track down the hostage before it is too late. Using Roddy’s hacking skills and their joint intelligent.
- Lamb will make Diana sign paperwork that proves the Slough House team’s innocence, keeping them safe from arrest.
- Lamb will negotiate a deal to reinstate the agents at Regent’s Park.
- River will go to visit Sid, who may or may not be dead. Diana may have lied to upset Lamb or could just be telling the unfortunate truth.
- Curly will shoot the other terrorist and then drive the hostage to a secluded place. He will be about to kill the hostage, when either the Slow Horses save the day or the hostage escapes on his own accord.
What did you think of Slow Horses season 1, episode 6? Comment below.