This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episodes 15 and 16 (finale).
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3 is getting closer to a conclusion with plenty of convoluted plot points. Here’s what happened in the last episode:
- Episode 14 begins with Hye-ryung retching over a burger. Meanwhile, Sa-hyeon’s parents deliberate whether to continue with the exorcism as Song Won’s spirit obviously has some benefits for the family. Later on, Song Won tells Sa-hyeon and his family that she thinks she’s pregnant.
- A-mi speaks to Yu-sin about the death of Dong-mi’s husband. She’s scared of Dong-mi and wants to know what the husband’s death record said. Later on, Dong-mi believes that A-mi is cursing her to death. Yu-sin tells A-mi not to criticize her because Dong-mi has a troubled heart; he also reveals he’d pick Dong-mi over her as she loved him since he was a child, and an argument between the couple ensues.
- Yu-sin continues to argue with Pi-young about the custody of their daughter. Yu-sin tells her that Dong-ma is not fit to be a father and that he vows to be the “perfect dad.” In reality, Yu-sin is annoyed that Ji-a spent time with Dong-ma on her own, and it breaks his heart. We are witnessing the peak of a broken nuclear family.
- Sa-hyeon’s parents decide to go ahead with the exorcism of Song Won. The spirit of Song Won leaves Hye-ryung’s body and is urged by the monk to leave the world and move on. Song Won is devastated, knowing she will no longer be with her baby.
- Dong-ma’s father meets Ga-bin, and they discuss the past. Due to his treatment of her, the father tries to give her money, but she cannot accept it because she knows it’s not his fault that Dong-ma’s feelings have changed. The father tells Ga-bin when Dong-ma is getting married. Is this the closure she needed? She’s devastated.
- The day of the wedding arrives for Pi-young and Dong-ma. The media turn up as they arrive at the venue in a limousine. Dong-ma’s father is emotional. It’s a moving ceremony for Pi-young, who sees her daughter rooting for her on the sidelines.
- Despite the exorcism, Sa-hyeon and Hye-ryung continue like nothing happened and plan the pregnancy. However, suddenly, Hye-ryung sees blood dripping down her while in the bathroom. She’s had a miscarriage—another tragedy for Sa-hyeon. Sa-hyeon’s parents wonder if it’s their fault because of the exorcism.
- Dong-ma shares the good news with his father: he will be a grandfather because Pi-young is pregnant. The father is overwhelmed with happiness.
- Yu-sin tells A-mi they should marry in the Fall and try for a baby later. It looks like he’s willing to start a new life.
- Ga-bin bumps into Dong-mi, and they have some jelly together. Dong-mi tells her to live her life rather than live as a spinster. She wants to recommend someone to her.
- As the episode ends, Si-eun checks the cooking dinner, and then she retches. Is she pregnant?
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episodes 15 and 16 (finale) release date/time
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episode 15, will be released on April 30, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world). Episode 16, the finale, will be released at the same time the next day.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 3, episodes 15 and 16 (finale) on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to TV Chosun every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 15 and 16 predictions
- Is Si-eun pregnant? That would be another twist so late on.
- Will Hye-ryung and Sa-hyeon break up after the miscarriage?
- What is Yu-sin up to? Does he want to marry Ga-bin, or is he trying to get back at Pi-young?
- Who will Dong-mi recommend to Ga-bin? Will it be Yu-sin? Seems likely.