This article contains predictions that may constitute spoilers for the Netflix K-Drama series Our Blues season 1, episodes 7 and 8.
Approaching the halfway mark, Our Blues is certainly taking shape now, and has developed its characters with a defined attention. With plenty of ongoings this week, there’s a lot you may have missed. So, if you’re in need of a refresher, here’s what’s going on:
- Seon-a has arrived at Jeju, escaping her own personal guilt from her divorce and custody battle.
- Dong-seok is ruing her arrival, upset at the fact she is throwing a spanner in his personal life.
- Seon-a has attempted suicide.
- Hyun and Young-joo have decided to keep their baby.
- Jung-joon has been told about Young-ok’s persistent lying.
Here’s a quote from our latest recap:
As Seon-a leaves so that Dong-seok can be comfortable, the mother is left to stew in her depression and panic, fixating on the song sung by her son at the time of the car crash as she scurries along a path. The next day, with Dong-seok sobering up in his car, the depressed woman continues to stand still in the same position, even while Young-ok and co. are going about their usual routines, and the elders are continuing to try and banish the enigmatic character from the island. Such a strange occurrence is noticed by Jung-joon, who curiously looks over towards the mother who is living with an extreme form of guilt.
Our Blues season 1, episodes 7 and 8 release date/time
Our Blues season 1, episode 7 will be released on April 30, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Our Blues season 1, episode 8 will air at the same time the next day, May 1.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Our Blues episodes 7 and 8 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 7 and 8 predictions/spoilers
- Jung-joon begins to question Young-ok.
- Hyun and Young-joo face their parents over their relationship, and their child.
- Dong-seok swallows his pride to protect Seon-a.
- Seon-a begins to find her own hope.