- Gene knows Barry killed Janice because Fuches told him at the end of the second season. He tells the police it is Berkman, but they believe it was a Chechen mob hit.
- The police bring in No-Ho Hank and spark his plan by telling the detectives the hitman was Fuches (who is now living abroad on a goat farm). Hank also gives him an assassin name, “The Raven.”
- Hank started the world’s most extraordinary love affair we all knew would eventually happen. He is now in a relationship with Cristobal.
- Sally is now starring in her streaming series called Joplin. A mother and daughter dramedy about living through male toxicity.
- Gene takes matters into his own hands and has Barry briefly at gunpoint. He was going to either take him to the police or kill him. Except Gene is a f**k up. He pulls back the hammer and the wheel, and the bullets fall from the gun. Berkman hears them hit the ground and roll to his feet.
Barry season 3, episode 1, release date/time.
Barry season 3, episode 2, will be released on May 1st, 2022, at 7 PM EST/10 PM PST, exclusively on HBO.
Where to watch online
As mentioned above, Barry season 3, episode 2, can be watched exclusively on HBO and HBO Max. The streaming platform is available with plans as low as $9.99 a month.
Let’s explore what may happen next week!
- It is now in the open. Barry knows that Gene knew he killed Janice, but his mentor would kill him. Remember, Barry killed his old Marine buddy in season one. Why wouldn’t he kill Gene? I thought Gene was a goner at the end of season two. Can he make it out alive now? I suspect Gene will make it through the next episode. However, I am no longer confident of even the Fonz making it through the end of the season.
- Sally’s series is going to stream soon. Will it be a hit? Why not? That will certainly make things interesting if she becomes a star and she is being photographed with a serial killer. At least she will get a Netflix docuseries dedicated to her in the future.
- It will be interesting to see if Sally suspects Barry is a murderer like Gene has. Will this be a repeat of her relationship with Sam? Or will she remain oblivious? Something tells me this won’t happen until the following season.