This article contains predictions for Better Call Saul season 6, episode 4.
Better Call Saul keeps on impressing six seasons in, and episode 3 was undoubtedly a work of fine art with brilliant direction, a well-worked story, and excellent cinematography. This is where we are up to after episode 3:
- Nacho is desperate and on the run in episode 4, and he’s worried about his father’s safety. He gives in and calls Mike. He wants assurances that his father will be safe from Gus, and in exchange, he is willing to be handed over to the Salamancas. Gus and Mike give Nacho a story to tell the Salamancas to divert the attention from them over the apparent death of Lalo.
- Nacho is delivered to Hector and his men by Mike and Gus. He lies to them about who hired him to raid Lalo’s house. After covering for Gus, he grabs a gun and shoots himself. This is a significant character death.
- As for Kim and Jimmy, they continue to plot against Howard. They hire Huell to modify his car so they can access it.
- Kim tells Jimmy that the DA office is angry they let Lalo go now that he is dead as he would have been helpful for intel. Lawyer Ericson also wants to speak to Jimmy so he can help them out with the cartel. She promises not to make Jimmy accountable despite suspecting he knowingly worked with the drug traffickers. Kim tells Jimmy he can either be a cartel friend or a rat.
Better Call Saul season 6, episode 4 release date
The next episode will premiere on AMC on May 2, 2022.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Better Call Saul season 6, episode 4 on AMC on the date mentioned above. Viewers worldwide can expect episode 4 to be available on Netflix on May 3.
- Will Jimmy choose to be a friend of the cartel or a rat? It’s challenging to imagine Jimmy helping the DA at this point.
- What now for Gus and the Salamancas now that Nacho is dead. Will Lalo and Hector believe Nacho’s story that he was hired by someone else? We expect the psychological war to continue.
- What will Kim think of next to bring down Howard? She seems strongly determined to take him down.
- We predict Lalo will make an appearance, but it may be too soon that he makes his presence known to Kim and Jimmy.